Safe, Secure, & effective
Click the button below to give a one-time gift or set up scheduled giving. Be sure to select Eastside Church - General Fund in the "Choose a Fund" drop-down menu.
Giving at Eastside
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, text-to-give, online recurring giving, traditional mail and, of course, during our Sunday worship services.
Ways to Give
You can give online via scheduled or one-time giving by clicking the button below.
Our processor is a Level 1 Certified PCI Compliant Service Provider. This means it conforms to the highest set of security standards in the payment card industry. All personal, credit card, and bank information is submitted using 256-bit encryption. There is no stronger form of protection than this encryption.
Giving by Mail
PO Box 2813
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Please make checks payable to “Eastside Church”.
You can give via Text-to-Give whenever you desire. Text-to-Give is for one-time giving which is an effective way to give if you are unable to attend a service or want to respond to a specific request for ministry support. Financial gifts may still be made by cash or check on Sunday mornings, by mail, or by Online Giving.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to begin Text to Give:
- Text the amount you would like to give (such as $25 or 25) followed by the keyword EASTSIDE to 757-379-8855. Use a decimal point ONLY when indicating cents in your donation (1.25 = $1.25; 125 = $125.00).
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL to create your Text-to-Give account.
- Once you click on the registration link, you will enter your credit card or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
- For ease of use, add 757-379-8855 to Contacts on your device for future use.
Other Text-Giving Tips
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number."